Wednesday, September 23, 2015

pet peeves

 

                                                        Pet Peeves 


My pet peeves are-
1. Chewing with your mouth open:  Because it is disgusting to see and hear what others are eating.
2. Littering: Because it's rude and not good for the environment.
3. Wrinkled paper: Because it doesn't look neat.
4. When i get help when i don't need it: because it makes me feel stupid.
5. When people hover over my shoulder: It makes me feel like your watching my every move and its awkward.
6. When people wear revealing clothing: It makes me uncomfortable
7. When people don't say thank you: Its rude and it makes the person feel acknowledged
8. When someone drives really slow in front of you: Its annoying and I just want tot get where i need to go
9. When people ask me about college: Because I will never be in the mood to talk about it with anyone.
10. When someone takes my phone: Because its mine personal property and people should not look through it.



2 comments:

  1. I would add more depth to the descriptions and bold the titles for each pet peave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with these I don't like when people take my phone or ask me about college

    ReplyDelete